We are pleased to announce that, as of June 1st 2020 – MEG will be resuming in-person on-site consultations for our patients.
As you may know, over the past few COVID months, MEG has been operating essentially, as a virtual practice, with occasional ‘urgent’ in-person reviews.
As of June 1st, all new and review patients will now be offered a choice of an in-person consultation with their surgeon, OR a telehealth consultation where appropriate.
This decision has been carefully made in the context of:
- ongoing easing of Government and DHHS restrictions,
- ongoing low community transmission and prevalence rates,
- Our ability to protect patients and staff with adequate levels of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ongoing need to provide best practice care to our ENT patients.
With your safety as our number one priority, we are pleased to be returning slowly towards ‘normal’. It will be a ‘new-normal’ however with:
- Ongoing pre-appointment COVID screening questions
- Slightly more spaced appointments
- Ongoing social distancing measures – e.g. waiting room restrictions
- Ongoing hand sanitation and increased rooms cleaning
- Ongoing PPE use by staff
We @ MEG remain here for all your ENT concerns and needs.